Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Issues in CG

had a round table chat with Elaine and the rest of the CGC (connect grp coordinators) yesterday. It was pretty long discipleship session... and yep it wasn't really pleasant to hear the things we hear. But this is what a good trained armour-bearer should be. To be able to bear the burden and shoulder the cross everytime a call comes. Easter may be tiring... but my God is faithful!



Well sometimes i also feel there is still so much gap ..... so much before i can rise up to the right standard of a leader. Seeing my ushers grow makes me happy. Seeing them moving away from me fustrates me. At times i felt discourage and weary on this. But thank God that there are friends around me that i can share my burden with. I pray that my CG people and ushers will be more united ... loving than ever before.



Even though during this period where i get tired and careless, i really hope that i can really rise up more to be a Man of God. Despite my struggles in my life with my family and friends ... i hope i will find strength in it all to deal with it rightly and appropriately.



I like what one of my friend says : God is good. He make beautiful skies. And when i look at the magnificent sky and its clouds, all my problems seems so small. That's my God.


Yea that's my God.

No comments: