Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Upset.

i dun usually like to pose negative posts. because after so much bible study lessons ... i know in my heart a Christian is set out to live a victorious life. It may not be a perfect life .... and it may be filled with many sad moments... but that's always a level of faith ... of hope pushing the heroes of faith on.... that's where i am going to be too.



I am upset over myself. That i am still a weak communicator. That i can still be rude to my grandma when she says something silly about me or reprimand me about something she has no understanding about. where is the love in me? Where is the patience when i stay around with friends who are demanding in their ways ... and insensitive to your feelings.



I know the answers to all this. But God ... i really want to change. i am depressed at how helpless i am to make an impact to the world.... or at a smaller scale ... fellowship well with my old cliches. Am i so bad with words?


God help me to be a more loving person... and a person with a stronger heart. A bigger me.

No comments: