Monday, October 22, 2007

Throwing Stars

I really like Ps Tan's message yesterday. Its about throwing stars ... and making a difference in the lives of others. The whole world revolved around itself. So few people out there .. in the working world spend enough time ... to care... to share and to appreciate. And i think yesterday pastor really hit it home into our hearts the message of living a live as Christians. It inspired me a lot. Especially the drama that shows how a patient (with much effort put in... not an initial gift of HS) Christian makes a new friend out of a demanding strict superior. Something i lack in all this while. Long-suffering , patience ... and perhaps love.




But Ps did share something easy that we can all do. That's to be a star thrower and make an impact to a star ... a life one at a time. Its about starting small.... doing just something simple and kind to another person. one at a time.




Today went for my first Jams Church help-out. Well its not really my first experience as i have dealt with mentally challenged people before during my army days ... at least twice bah. Seeing their enthusiasm when they meet people, and how simple little things excite them really makes me happy. I dunno but even though they might not preach the gospel ... or share a explicit message about life and its meaning... their lives reflect it all. That is simple love. Simple care. Simple touch.


Well the day pass not with any interesting occurrence. For starters .. as i greet some of them ... that was this heart-warming chap that come over me and hug and kiss me twice.... i was never kiss before my entire life by a stranger -__- .... but well i show some love. ( never kiss back ) .. just smiled.



and well that's this guy who played wrestling with me when i shake his hand.... and well he's really big size for one ... and for two... i really dunno what to do at that point. Thank God another Jams teacher came over and help me off .... he told me not to encourage him cos he likes to pick on fights wif others. man wrestler in-the-making-in-jams. dun pray pray.


and then that's another guy ... who very cutely hold my hand for a long time. until the teacher says i should let go cos he likes to cling on my hand.... aw.



Anyway .. they are really a lovely bunch of lovely people. they are prove of people who knows how to love and be loved ... despite their disabilities.





I just wanna thank God for me being me. Whatever i become ... i must be an instrument to bring love peace and hope to others :) amen.

No comments: