Monday, November 05, 2007

Faithfulness

You are always faithful Lord.



Even in days ... when i fail in the simplest thing... your grace says " its ok.. get up and go again."



And when i sin, you chasten me hard ... all for a good reason.



I am amazed by your faithfulness.



Help me to NEVER stay in fear or doubt. And remind me Holy Spirit that you've set me apart to be a greater person and each passing day i shall be.


I shall bring the lost to Christ. I shall show love in places devoid of basic agape-love. Patience at irritating circumstance. Peace when im in a furry. And hope for my dream to be used by you in the marketplace. I want to be your mouthpiece .. like Jeremiah.. to proclaim hope to people.


Even if things are not going well in office, i hope you'll raise me up to be a person of influence. The power to influence is the power to validate. And that's all in me.



Thank you God! :)

No comments: