Thursday, November 23, 2006

Over my Head.

[ mood: ]





Exam is over! yay!!






Well to all my friends who are still striving for A's out there.. Jia you! Jia you! (add oil add oil. but dun light the fire) :)





Dad recommended this movie to watch! And i so wanna watch this movie!


Reminds me of the cool movie - Shall we Dance? Man i am so going to watch tis movie! Hehe.






And ya this too!


Penguins are cool creatures. Literally..







and if you are a fast and furious person like me... you should catch tis movie with me too!!


keep the adrenaline rush!




All this means i need $$$. and $$$ means need to find a job! Tuition tuition here i come!





Juz finish PM wif Qi hui and Chong. It was quite long ... and well i am quite worried that Chong will get scolded when he reach home. But i really enjoy long PMs like this ... though well my fingers turn black from all the guitar playing :). But still its an awesome meeting! Renewed mind.


Finally going back tmr to army camp after a long long break. Hope everything will be better! yes it'll be.

No comments: