Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Need to...

[ mood : ]




I just came back from my very first Zone meeting for CG Helpers. Wow i am totally blown away.. really. Well it was my first time attending and well apart from Serene .. i din really know any people / leaders from my zone. So i was alittle nervous ( well the freezin cold plays a part too ). But well the meeting really amazed me!! The people there are so annointed as well as passionate for God. It really excites me as well to know more of these people! :)



Well the CGL with the mic began to re-inforce what we learnt from Ps Phil's conference about Prayer. The message was really good!! One of the things i take back tonight was the powerful impacts of prayer in our lives. It is powerful because when we pray, heaven literally opens up to listen. It is important for me to learn to start praying in Faith (in spite of!) the discouraging times i face! And this will help me to develop the strength, capacity and eventually power in me. My prophecy shall be birthed by prayer!! :)




Well self-confession and affirmation helps.. :)




After the meeting ..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
we took photos :D



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and more photos of x'mas lights



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and more photos (of ourselves) :D



Regards to friends:
Fun and Qi: jia you 4 yr exams! a few more days only!
Chong: Well FYP will be over soon :) Continue to improve on yr design!
Rabbit: don't worry too much. Eat well sleep well!

Serene: Thanks for helpin me find NYP sch and de course. Appreci yr concern.
Boon and Wen : Enjoy yr Prom Night!
Last but not least Me: Pray pray pray!!




i will pray thru. i will pray in faith.

No comments: