Sunday, January 15, 2006

Deja Vu.

[ personal ramblings ]





hey! i have been pretty excited to share this entry! Really :)



It's like really WOW!



I have shared i tink once or twice my experience of Deja Vu(s). Erm in case you din noe ... it's a french word!!! very frenchy in nature. Deja means already. Vu means seen. So it describes an experience, or a sense that you have seen something before. And i do mean seen. It's like your mind has captured a particular shot of image ... somewhere in the past... and that image suddenly flash right infront of you in real time. It's really hard to describe and put it in the form of words. And i've been getting Deja Vu's ... way back when i was young kid. I don't really know is it before or after i accepted Christ. Because right when i was 5 years of age .. i was already in a Christian kindergarden.


The amazing and yet scary thing is i can't really make up what these visions mean. I get images of what happens in the future, usually at night when i sleep. And the funny thing is i hardly remember what i dream of the next day. A very recent Deja Vu i had was when i was ushering in Expo ... and more to that ... it's not really an image. it's like i was right there doing what i saw i did. I had that experience before we actually moved to Expo.


yea ... Apparently, i wasn't the only one having such disturbing encounters. When Ps Kong asked if anyone experienced Deja Vus before in their life ... i was very surprised to see quite a number of City Harvesters sharing the same encoumters as i've seen. I asked Mom last year if seeing these signs are healthy? And she told me to pray about it... Never did i expect God to show me the answer yesterday in service.


Deja Vu is a spiritual thing. It occurs when God (throught the Holy Spirit) takes us to see His mind. His plans of the future that would come to past. But i do realise something too as the Pastor preach about Deja Vu. It has very little to do with fate and predestination. I believe it's all about the choices we made in life .. that God would show to us how the future is like base on our choices. Because God would never force us to walk a path we do not wish to walk. :)


As Ps Kong share the message .. i was really touched. I feel honoured. I always thought i was a product of some failed experiment. That my life created here was a mistake. Really ..... I would dwell in self-pity .... sdo that i can find a temporal relieve. Yet in those times ... God constantly reveals to me glimpses of the future. and sometimes i feel that it gives me hope. It makes a broken boy, seek something divine. It makes me wonder if there is somebody really out there that cares for me.



God works in ways we cannot see.



So i've really given up on trying to understand the things that happen around me. I choose to seek Him. In the very right time ... He'll reveal it all to me. :)










Well i am getting more and more attached to my usher team. Ha ... my team is real funky. When i feel tired, they would talk funny things that makes me go .. ha-ha-ha~ and i forgot i was tired. lol!


And the sisters are really sweet. They have blessed everyone in my team with goodies and nice munchy food almost every week. I must say they are really nice people. :) There's one girl that i pretty enjoy messing her hair. hmmm i can very well say it's such a cool cool team!



Well that's all! Thanks for staying tune. till next time ...



but wait wait!!




Eye candies coming up~







Pictures of the week :)

Office life can really be boring and mundane. So Desmond and I have come out with our very own art gallery to spice up the office life. Here's it! Introducing .......


Desmondo's realistic Artwork

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hyenas. A cross between Human and Hyena.
ps: it looks like its crying..



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Venom. Spiderman's natural enemy..



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ogre Suicidal bomber. This Ogre has willingly took up what terrorist's today are famed in commiting.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Angel of Chaos.


and now.... *drumrolls* introducing my own stroke of masterpiece.







Jason's New Generation creative artwork


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My very own stickman - Toothy Man. very toothy hor?



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
When Venom recks chaos .. it's up to Spiderman to save de day.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The ever-hairy Wolverine.
ps: one of its claws is spoilt. so cannot come out..



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He's more than a bird. More than a plane.. More than some pretty face beside a train...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Combine Masterpiece: Desmondo's Dracon versus Jason's " Harry, the bumble-dragoon"
Ps: Harry might have small wings. But it learns from his friend .. the bumblebee the aeronautical techniques of flight. Who do u tink will win?











Chinatown visit with Ushermates!


Well one of the usher has returned from New Zealand to spend Christmas and new year with us :) So after work ... i went to met them to tour around Chinatown.


It was raining! and i fell down with big big splash that day :(


Nevertheless we had great fun :)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dragon and me!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sis Rabbit and me :)
ps : yr name mentioned le!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some of my Usher mates :)











After Saturday's Service.

Preparing to celebrate 2 special persons' bday!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
our cg chilling out.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bday girl Agnes. Her wish is to know more and be closer wif God :) tat's awesome.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bday boy : Bro Kim Hock (xtrem right). Chong and me took a shot wif him :)
ps: Did i mention our whole zone celebrate bday for him. It's magnificent men!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jarrad, " wad abt me? "




he is real cute :)



yea. tat's all the eye candies of this week :)

5 comments:

Mr Missile Rocket Launcher said...

I beg to differ your statement.I strongly protest and detest it!!How can you say that ofice life is boring??!You are wrong.I am very sad to see you write this and hope NOT to hear this again from you.There are so many things you can do to make office life more lively and interesting.Tiring;exhausting,yes;Iagree.But,NOT boring DEFINITELY.Maybe,at times lah.

Ya,I saw your art gallery personally when I came up this morning.No comments;you guys are obviously too free sometimes to do such stuff.I can see that most artistic pictures are drawn and come up by Mr Desmond;the next 'Professional Artist" of NSSC after Sherwyn.Thank God my pictures are NOT there.Yeeha...


Okay,half are by you too so as not to upset you.Very good leh...You very smart,ah.Go Chinatown;never call me.I very heart-broken...The dragon suits you.You look just like the dragon in some ways!!Aahahahaha...How can you leave Jarrett out?He is so poor thing,you know...


Eye-candies!!I also want!!No comments about Saturday's service.I guess I am NOT obliged to do so and say anything.Have I seen Brother Kim Hock before?I think I have once last year,if I'm not wrong;right?My memory is fading,man...


Don't get attached to me,ah??Please,I beg you.Nanri.

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

Hi Prem.


Thanks for visiting my blog :)


Well sorry if u dun like wad i've written. But u shld noe these are my opinions.. so i hope u can respect them.



"Don't get attached to me,ah??Please,I beg you.Nanri. "

Erm attached? You've got the wrong word. I am only a fren to u :)



cheers.

Kcirtap said...

I agree with Prem. If you get yourself involved to the level as I do, you won't be bored. It will become a true challenge.

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

yah..

sigh i can feel bored over many reasons. it doesn't mean i am not as involved as you. and even if so it doesn't guarantee i will feel the same way.



ha y u all suddenly talk abt this.. the highlight is supposed to be the gallery anyway. my stroke of masterpiece shld be sent to the nobel art team to be reviewed. :)


nice to see u pat.

Kcirtap said...

Regarding de javu, I have been having them since I was around 6 or 7 years old. The most recent one should be somewhere last year where I suddenly find myself in a familiar situation: doing deferment in NSSC. -_-