Sunday, January 22, 2006

Family matters

[ personal ramblings ]




i've had a pretty great week. But somehow my weekend at home wasn't pleasant at all . :(



i've returned home yest night to discover a messy room and no food left behind for a hungry soul (that's me). I've felt pretty upset but i wun go into the details. and the next series of events that happen in the house makes me a pretty bad testimony as a born-again Christian.



yah u shld get the idea ...



i spend my Sunday broading over what happen. I am still quite surprised that there's still a scary, angry side of me.. still livin in there. i mean ...... who would know there's such as bad bad side of Jason? (unless of course i would!! ).







But sadly i don't.






but God does.






you know somehow i feel happy and sad thru-out the day. Sad and guilty over what i've said to my granny yesterday. I did not show her much respect as my granny at all. I began to try to reason and justify my actions. But it all didn't work out. Because clearly i am at fault. It's not her responsibility to make sure my room was tidy when someone else messed it up. And she was probably having a good family time together with my visiting relatives. that's why she has forgotten to keep the food for me when i returned.





as i did spring cleaning today ... i was pretty sad over the state of my attitude towards this family. It seems that the bitterness, the anger, hurt and sadness are still present in me.





But. i am thankful that God showed me this.




Because my life could be so much worst when i am married and have kids if i do not know how to deal with family matters now. It's just amazing to see how God works in your life. He cracks you up and lets you see the very bad things in you that you've got to change. Just by having a simple relationship with my Abba Father, i've learn this.




I need to start buildin on my family bonds. and start making a difference there.






yea.













week highlights ...








CNY Office Decorations and Spring Cleaning!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
our office has turned crimson red! with ang pows :D



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Celeb the year of the Dogs. My God-mom's cute Dog on display!








mini - Jamming @ Desmondo's place.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
went to wack on his guitar. pretty nice Taylor guitar.








NSSC Cohesion programme : Called to Battlefield 2!

bringing army warfare to a whole new level...
in computer games ! :)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
called for duty. 4 teams match. Charlie was my compay.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jon and me taking a break from the battlefield..



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my comerades! Ron, me and Joel (at the back)
(taken by Jo's cam)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
preparing to move out..








1st Cell Group of 2006.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ha took a pic with little Lerissa b4 cg. (she's carrying a balloon sword!)








gonna do overnight duty tmr. sigh.
ha but nvm, it'll be good :)

No comments: