Sunday, September 04, 2005

Passion of the flame.

[ spiritual walk ]




Today i gave a pretty comforting word during worship in cell group. Something that i wasn't very sure at first. But it has come to practise for our cell group ....... or for our church - that is to act by faith ...


I got an impression of a fire that burns brightly at night. And immediately i thought of the song .. Consuming Fire by Hillsong United. That fire that consumes our very soul ... that fire that signifies our Encounter with Him. The flame that is everlasting ....












This week's message was excellent. I felt that the message was very revelational to me. It's teaching me how to make my final sprint in the last lap of my race this year. I am really exhausted. Sick of work. Sick of troubles. More than anyone can understand .... except for my God. That's why i am very encouraged by the message. It reminds me of the point of reference that was set long ago. My encounters with God. As far as i can remember ... i had many encounters ... the most powerful ones are ..

1) the encounter at Ps Benny Hinn's healing crusade.

2) Encounter at Ps Mike's service.

3) Powerhouse in Church.



Those are the ones that set me to tears or filled my heart with Joy. Some encounters teaches you lessons.. Some are just plainly unexplainable. It's like a touch that makes you feel blessed. Either way, it's just an amazing journey this year. From the point of reference of my very first re-dedication [salvation], to the chain of events that lead me to who i am today.... i feel so filled with that fire again. Consuming fire .. fanned into flames ..





I went back for my very own powerhouse today ... and that which is in my house.




I began my work of seeking. and had another encounter once more.








that's when i realise the leader's words rings well. rings very true.




















that passion can never be satisfied.













[ amazing webz ]

Interview with Chris Tomlin. - How great is Our God.


[ from the "very smart" Joel - thx alot dude. i luv it.]



Be blessed. He is one of my favourite artistes.









cheerz.

4 comments:

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

thanks.

SoulKeeper said...

Thx for yur msg, i felt very encouraged the way u put into, i want to run the race this fianl few laps now, and also very encouraged by this quote " A journey is not to be ran, it is to be enjoyed!" =)

stormchaser said...

you seem so composed and u don't really look burdened by it. i thought u were coping quite ok-ly.

i hope i can help in some way

will be praying for you.

:)

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

thx fellows.