Monday, September 12, 2005

Another Week's Update

[ personal ramblings ]





I am sick. sighz .... : (





Shall keep the entry short.





[ picture entries ]



Shachah's 1st month on Earth.























Taking pictures with the Star.

Shachach is a hebrew name.

A name for worship :)

very nice name rite ?





Gratz Chua and Jocelyn!!


God bless this dear lamb of the family..





Pictures of me and my follow-ups.









11 September.

Army Half Marathon (AHM 2005)






[ photo from Jo's Cam. ] Btw i'm not acting businessman!!


























I met one of my SAJC hockey mates. Apparently this vehicle died on him.
So in the end i hopped in to help them steer while they push the vehicle from behind :P




If Prem can do it, So can you!. lol...





Me and Prem took the long walk of 12 Km. [6 km more than what we are supposed to walk]

The embarassing thing is we were the last to arrived.

Even our Colonel of my unit have to wait for us. [ paiseh -_-" ]





The cool thing is we get to see more things :)

The pictures were taken in chronological order.



I met alot of SAJCians and 1 new town fren! :)





cheers.

hope i am better from my flu tmr...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.