Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sad Sad world.

[ personal ramblings ]





this might be my very very last entry before my A's.






well why am i back here?






i should damn well be studying... but i just want to pen down .. or type down this thoughts.







I am a real cry baby. I am just another silly boy.








Have you often wonder why should you live on ... on this world? For what reason should our existence be maintained?








I've wondered about this at least a thousand times....







I don't know what came upon me today. But i got reminded of my painful past again. i was really unable ...







I was so hurt today. Who in this world ever care?








I gave up hope on humans long ago. That's why Jesus is my only truest friend.









But i'm glad to say i have not given up totally on humans. I embrace a pretty painful thought. Some of you might know ... that is no matter how bad a person might seem to be .. i believe there is always some good in them.








This is a painful belief i can tell you.








Because so much so .... your mind .....your friends and your surroundings tells you that the person is bad, you go on foolishly believing and hanging on to some invinsible goodness in them.









i can't explain the logic behind this foolish belief. But the only answer i give to my friends is that ... if you go on to believe that a person is bad .. he will be what you conceive him to be.








I back this theory with real-life examples, biblical reasonings .. so on and so forth. But all the time, i feel that i am the only one hanging on to such a belief.






























during my reflections..








I got reminded of one of my great wish to God during my secondary school days...









I remembered the pain of being back-stabbed. The pain of studying in school with hypocrites. The pain that my family brought to me. The pain of lonliness. The pain of living...







There and then.. i cried almost every other day. Because there was no comforter with me.









Suicidal thoughts reign in my head everyday back then.








Well i've accepted the fact this is a sad sad world.







because of a very simple fact that was born in the early beginning of life








Selfishness.










I prayed for true friends to be in my life every single day..












i said to God .. a buddy please. or how about a girlfriend ?








God said nothing.








all the way till awhile after ... i got to know another sad truth.









I realise that best friends can turn against each other. Girlfriends .. aren't any better.









We live in a very selfish world.










But ever wonder something? we aren't the only victims of selfishness?









Selfishness breeds selfishness.








I have done so much for people and it was never appreciated. i was scolded. and i was left alone to run on a journey with no support.






but the truth of the matter is .. there are lots of people who have done much for me too. but i was too careless to notice. negligence maybe.







i hear people complain about their parents. that they don't understand their kid's to have fun and experience life.






But have these kids realise how painful it is to be a parents. To make unpopular family decisions .. to survive in the working world for the sake of the family...







i was once such a brat.








Or how about complains about a friend who is simply piss you off ..








how about this question .. how many times have you piss off another person?







There are so many unthought questions.








no. not really unthought. more of briskly ignored. regarded as simply too trivial.








no one would care.










that's why.










why am i saying all these?









because many times i have prayed to God to do one thing for me.







remove me from this sad sad world. i don't wish to ever exist ... not in heaven or hell or in this world.







it's simply too difficult to live on. i just wanna run away.








but where can i run away ..... from myself?
























Life is not a race. It's a journey.










what kind of journey?








it is a journey not to be ran, it is a journey to be enjoyed.









not at the cost of others, nor the benefit of self.








It has to be run along with others, with the removal of selfish barriers.








now ..







I can say Jesus is not my only friend now.








There has always been a crowd cheering behind me.








even if there can be people who deeply hurt me, or disappoint me..










I know that one day they will soon join the crowd to cheer behind me.







thanks again fellows.

7 comments:

stormchaser said...

i also believe that there is some good in everyone. no matter who. God believes that too, that's why He didn't exterminate the whole human race.

Jesus reminded me once, that for whatever i'm struggling with, whenever i fall, whatever i do, i have an army of angels in heaven cheering me on - and of course we have our High Priest doing everything He can to help us ^^ its comforting to know.

Yes, life is a journey. look ahead to the bright future you have.

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me.
Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward--to Jesus.
I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.
So let's keep focused on that goal, those of us who want everything God has for us. If any of you have something else in mind, something less than total commitment, God will clear your blurred vision--you'll see it yet!
-phil 3:12-15 (The Message Version- MSG)

stormchaser said...

veeektor~~~~ long time no c u ^^

Anonymous said...

cheer up :) take care lor!!! HEE!HEE!

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

thx guys and girls.



i have walk thru that valley of shadow of death. valley of baca ... and i am stil in one piece :) hehe


This is a real terrible week and the reason i've pen down those thoughts was because of the things that happen in office and my personal struggle thru this period. it's really painful and i felt many stabs in my heart.. and well it's not really a deja vu. beucase i've realesed most of my past.. not totally but i guess most of it is gone. I just felt back that pain during these few days.


Don't worry .. my mind may travel far and wide .. back and forth but my legs wun bring me back to my past .. at least .. i wun allow myself to.


Thx for the encouragments :)



to vic:

yea the future is mine to establish.

But i wun do it alone. May God be my guiding strength, and my frens be my helpin hands :)






30 more days to go.. Gampatte Jason

SoulKeeper said...

Hey, Bro Ng, yeah, dun ever let the past hurts you, rmb how you got deliver and coughing in faith, rmb the past that God has moved u and u aren't the same anymore, whatever is it, I'm always here also to give you encouragements for such a wonderful cg brother that has impacted my life. I thx God that u will soon grow more and more and took more responsiblilty when u r trained and rdy when times come. Yeah! So touch also by what Storm's revalation had said, yah, focused on yur goal, haha, and it will come to pass for all the good tings you commited and God will reward u back in return.

♥ Lady Wen ♥ said...

Look unto Jesus... not at yr circumstances. All things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose. All means all! Trust in Him... even when u don't understand... keep on trusting Him because our God is a faithful God!

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

Thanks Chong. Thanks Wendy. :)



I'll renew my mindset every single day !

Thanks Wendy. I love that verse!


And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Romans 8 : 28

It'll all work out :)




*gasp. 21 days left. O_O



have to hurry...