Saturday, June 04, 2005

Wedding of theirs

I am really blessed.














Gee Vic pop me a question the previous nite ....









Will you marry me?











!!!!!!????












I tried to find an oxygen mask somewhere in the hse.












haa .. yea i know it was meant as a joke. relax men relax men











But den, i was wondering when would be that faithful day when i pop this words to my dedicated fiancee?









:)









Anyway.. its just a silly thought of mine.





I am very happy today. Their wedding is today. John and Jessica. My church friends. The beloved couple in W143. That faithful day has finally arrived.





I came early together with the others to help out in their wedding. I am the usher :) yeaaa~~ and my role was of course to direct all the vips here and there in the building. What a noble and great role ... haha


Anyway, alot of my church buddies has played a more noble role in this celebration. They woke up as early as 5+ am in the morning. .. pop cans of Red Bull [ yucky drink. haha ] and helped out in the preparations of their wedding throughout the day. Think about that.... They are truly great people who will go extra miles to out a smile on their face. They played one of the most major role in the whole wedding. And i just think they are great. Great job guys n gurls. :) You know who you are ... [ha~]




The matrimony was simply beautiful. The grand occasion starts when a sweet looking girl enters the room. She walks steadily, calmly, down the aisle ... throwing pink flowers on the floor. The flower girl is very sweet. Then comes the page boy, carrying an item that binds them together. Their wedding ring :). Its very very very sweet men.Very romantic i can tell you. :)


Well its my 2nd time attending a church wedding. My first one was in a grand hall in ITE Dover. That place was really beautiful :) No kidding. But our church room has its own coziness and sweetness. :)

The part which impresses me the most in this ceremony is the great message. The 4 A's to a lasting relationship. It is a real simple but yet very strong message that i believe blessed all of us that attended this ceremony. Pastor Meng said that if they observed this 4 principles, they are going to have an everlasting relationship


To me, i think all relationships needs such practises.


1) Acceptance
To accept one another in spite of all the differences we have.
Ps Meng said that 70% of couples have opposite personalities.
An sporty man may fall in love with a bookworm
An expressive lady can eventually tie the knot with a quiet reserved man.
Oppsites attact :)
Cool idea. But to face such differences 24 hrs a day can be a challenge.
Make an effort to accept.


2) Attention
Be sensitive to one another.
Learn to take note of a person's needs.
To meet needs, we must definitely be attentive to it.
Make an effort be attentive.


3) Appreciation
Appreciate one another. Never stop praising and encouraging one another.
Appreciation increases a person's value.
Vice versa, depreciation lowers the person's value.
Appreciation is a greater step of acceptance. It accepts those mistakes and acknowledges that person's strength.
Make an effort to apprecaite others and their work.


4) Affection
An area where love can be expressed.
Its Phileo[greek]. A tender form of love. An affection.
We can express it in 5 ways as a friend..
Touch, words, gifts, actions and ***[forgot]. I would like to add 2 more this collection..
1) Smilez and facial gestures:)
2) Prayer.

Affection is a deeper way of showing appreciation. It creates that spark in a relationship :)



I was very blessed by the message.. Its truly a great message and also a pretty funny one because of the way the Pastor preach it. Everyone around me was laughing away even though it might be their very 1st time hearing a msg from a Ps in CHC. Simply interesting :)



The dinner was great. I am really happy to go for this dinner. I truly appreciate their invitation :) To those who are not invited, i just want to say you are not forgotten. I am sure they have their own reasons :). The dinner was pretty okay. Its more of the fellowship i enjoyed very much. Pandy's apparent *out of the blue* drunkard song. Mom's frequent cold jokes. And the smilez and chatter of everyone. That's just awesome. [ha~]


Great day. i try to get the pics for this :)








Ps: Thanks Chong for the Gel. And i'll not forget what u said to me. Your appreciation has raised my value. Thanks buddy.

No comments: