Wednesday, June 01, 2005

huh?

huh?




haa this title is pretty funny.





Well, for the lack of a better title ... i shall just use this for fun. buahaha. -__-





Wednesday's outing was really great. Truly. I never knew cartoon animations can go these cute and funny. Really... all along, i thot animated work will never go far without a promising or fathomable great storyline. I don't like Shark tale frankly. But i like Finding Nemo. I like Shrek and Shrek 2. When i know the creators of shark tale are coming up with another funny animated movie... i was totally unimpressed.


Madagascar is a very funny movie. The simple actions and dance moves in the show are simply sleek and cute. 2 Thumbs plus 2 Big toe up ^^



ok want to blog alot ... but ... i lost my mood to type le ... -____-



I love weekends

No comments: