Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Conversations.








Conversation with Mr Missle Rocket Launcher


Missle boy decided to teach me Tamil today.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Conclusion :

Poda = Get Lost.

Meendum Varuga = Welcome Back

Nandri = Thanks.

Nalla Pillai = Good Boy = me

Nalam Nalamariya aaval = how are you?

Panam = money


Interesting.





So here it is missle boy. The conversation u want me to put in.

By the way, Missle boy treated me and RX lunch today. We were both shocked by his generosity. I had a very happy meal today at my favourite Muslim stall. Nasi Lemak with sweet curry + black pepper sauce + mutton + egg + veg = yum yum. Both of us were on cloud 9. Too bad Pat wasn't there to enjoy the free scrumptious meal.

Nandri Missle boy...




Conversation with Anonymous

Never take a simple conversation for granted. Words have the power to do many things.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I guess talking with this lady here has reminded me of a side of friendship that has been quite stagnant for a while. I express my thoughts to her and so did she. Most of the time, i just don't know what to say. I always think i understand my friends. I have put in effort and know what they need, what they want and how their characters are like. I've just simply forgotten that humans are special beings that cannot be understood once and condemn to that understanding forever. We do change. This lady has always be a shining star that i've admired. She is cheerful. Smart. Expressive. A Strong lady as far as i know. A leading example. When she first said ... " i thought u have forgotten me " ... i was really shocked. Those words seem to stir an awful feeling in me.


It seems to me that i've painted myself as a pretty uncaring person in her mind.






I just find it hard to talk to her. I don't understand why.





Maybe its because of the inferiority complex in me? That i felt inferior beside her?





Maybe because i feel that she is moving in a different direction from me? That she has no intention in keeping this friendship?





Maybe its because i just don't understand girls.





Maybe its just about me. Unsure of what and how to express my thoughts.




That's why this domain is made for. Is there something to change in me?




I will not forget others. Not their words. Not their deeds. Not them
At least i will not allow myself.





I learn that friends needs to commune constantly.
They need to learn, get in touch, make known their thoughts and desires to the people around them. This builds relationships to a higher level. More importantly, a true great relationship can be established. Its something very simple, yet very often forgotten. Even for a person like me who keeps active observations around me, i will not be able to be a good friend or helper if i keep everything to myself. A relationship is always 2 ways. A give and take scene. That's just right down to basics.





Anonymous :
I gtg. Ok, not to change my style ... Here's my word of the day. Love overcomes anything. Friends love each other.




How right you are :)

3 comments:

stormchaser said...

send me the thank you song leh...

and hmmmmm anonymous is someone i know right? if i guessed correctly.. she should be xxx xxx??? weird she hasn't talked to me in such a way before.

now that you know that friends need to communicate constantly - do it.

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

"send me the thank you song leh..."

sure.




"and hmmmmm anonymous is someone i know right? if i guessed correctly.. she should be xxx xxx??? weird she hasn't talked to me in such a way before. "

up to you to figure.



"now that you know that friends need to communicate constantly - do it. "

I got a feeling that i am a terrible person somehow. Is this a common feeling from my frens abt me? sighz.



I wish to say that sometimes time doesn't allow us to do the things we want to do. Nevertheless i will make a point to every belive i step up to :). Do keep me in track ..


Thanks for the comment

stormchaser said...

Haha i'm not saying u only lah. but well... other people too. some of my friends still haven't had that revelation yet, which is the cause of some heartbreak. So.. i'm glad that you know now.