Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Recounting Grace

My New Handphone. Not an outstanding model. But the phone is just outstanding to me in everything aspect. Simly lovely.







Picture of us. I got this CD last sunday. Its a pretty nice CD by Project Lumeni [Local artistes]. The songs in the CD really touch my heart. I first heard it from the choir in Esplanade. They sang very well men. Amazingly well. I was so captivated that i was wondering why they did not join Singapore Idol or something. Their voice is pretty strong and captivating. Sales proceeds of this CD goes to the Bridging Family Ties program. Its amazing because one of the track "Life's Road" really speak to my heart on that day. Hence, i bought this without hesitation. [even though i was so broke -__-]

Life's Road [ Chorus ]

So don't ask us to walk this road without you
Don't ask us to imagine this empty space
Even if life could be perfect
In our stillness we would know
That God has made especially for you
This space beside us on Life's road.






My singnet connection has been upgraded to 512kb Broadband. I din know that. That explain the surge in loading and download speed. My uncle plans to go for the renewal plan. I am reminded to call singnet up later today to ask about the renewal plan.








Coach Catar
Director : Thomas Carter
Main Cast : Samuel L. Jackson, Robert Ri'chard, Rob Brown
Duration : 136 minutes.
Type : Inspirational




A nice movie. Pat said it is worth his $8.50 and much better than Son of the Mask. [ha]
I couldn't agree further. Watching this kinda movies, you know you can expect something big from them because its suppose to my life-impacting and motivational. Well i always try to reduce expectations though. This movie scores high in word-of-mouth ratings. That's why i decided to call on people to watch it. I was feeling sick but nevertheless, i figure staying at hom won't help me much. I need a good walk outside. So i ended up at Cineleisure with Pat. The rest of the dudes can't make it and well just too bad :P. They miss a great movie.

After searching the web, i found interesting sites about Coach Carter. He is a moving figure in the past. This movie ain't just a movie off the Hollywood track. It is a real life account of a guy with inherent greatness in him. A person who became the light to the town, city and eventually the world.


Coach Carter, "What's your greatest fear?"



Ex Basketball delinquent response,
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. ...Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightening about shrinking, so that other people won't feel insecure around you... As we let our light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others. Sir, I just want to say .. Thank You!"


That's real impactful....






I am happy to receive such blessings. The material blessings are really Grace. Something i feel i don't really deserve.







All praises to Him.
and my uncle :)








Pictures from May day.


Patrick's dream movie
Image hosted by Photobucket.com




What we caught earlier on
Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Dala~ The star appears. ha
Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Take 2 ..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Angelina Jolie with me^^ . She looks like she's kicking my butt though
Image hosted by Photobucket.com





photos from pat.

7 comments:

Kcirtap said...

"Coach Carter, "What's your greatest fear?"



Ex Basketball delinquent response,
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. ...Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightening about shrinking, so that other people won't feel insecure around you... As we let our light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others. Sir, I just want to say .. Thank You!"
"

Great. Now I don't have to type out what I wanted to say about the movie.

SoulKeeper said...

Lol, nice pics, so how's the coach cater show? i've haven't watch but i've watched Kindom of Heaven liao, muslim fighting Holy land with Christian Julaselem

SoulKeeper said...

Funny but lol i think to me is another show of showcase high graphics!

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

hee. Its nice.


Kcirtap :
yea. know what ya mean. Its a great movie. I choose one nice rite :P ?

soulkeeper:
so epic ar? haa sounds interesting
but i am too broke to watch. Coach carter is a great show. Inspiring shows are just great.


Thx for da comments

Finsology said...

You caught Coach Carter? My bro's Sech Sch is having this mass movie outing after the exams...Principal highly recommends the show saying it is 'very inspirational'. What say you?

Finsology said...

Soul Keeper...How was Kingdom of Heaven? I can't stand religious rioting man...How do you rate the show?

Oh can I say something: MOVIE TICKETS ARE SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE NOW!!!!!

Bleah... =p

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

Averilchan :

I say i say ... its a great show. It is great becauses it has quality in it. No screaming nutties like those movies you mentioned in yr blog. :)

Anyway i used to like CGI graphic shows. Now i am very more into good storyline or inspirational shows..

Kingdom of Heaven is no.1 in U.S. and Singapore in terms of box-office release ratings. Word-of-mouth rating seems to be normal to low for this show.

Anyway i am too broke to watch another movie. Time to save for a rainy day :)