Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Somethings.

some things that bottered me...





Well... today went out with Ben to practise guitar after bible study. Wanted to try out a song together with Ben ... and we happily found a corner that we think is secluded .... and away from the crowd in riverwalk. So we found one corner and started playing ... after a long while, Bro MinJing came and told us we can't play guitar that. I felt so embarassed after that :( He asked which zone we are from, which cg, and which cgl we belong to... argh. ultimate sadness :( Sorry CGL!




sometimes guys do stupid things. playing guitar in a public area causing disturbance to others wasn't our plan. but well.. in our eagerness ... we could be eagerly wrong. sigh. i felt like burying my head like an ostrich as i walk back... i will be wiser.




Well on another note... i got to know that my dad's left eye is going .. or if not, its already blind. He says he cant see anything... and i don't really know how bad is the situation. I would wanna go down this weekend to see him. I ain't very close with dad and our seperated lives aren't helping much either. Called him just now and he seems very sad. sigh.






I hope i have enough finances to bring him to op or something..


pls keep him in prayer yea?

No comments: