Sunday, June 08, 2008

Dad

i seldom talked to my dad. I've talked about my dad. I've talked about him alot this few days... but rarely have i really spoken to him.



there used to be this awkwardness in the air that i don't dare to face... this relationship that i don't really wanna 'handle'.



i remembered i hugged him once when i was a child when my aunt suddenly ask me to .... i felt a slight weird strange feeling. its like i don't really know him. you understand that feeling?



Today it seems like i knew him much better after i pay him a visit. Elaine, shifu and qy was with me. shifu said it seems like he really wants to spend time with me. and i get the similar feeling. there are alot of bottleup feelings my dad had. he refuse to share about his problems .. his health .. his failing eyesight as he doesn't want people to worry about him. that's kinda like me very much in the past. i can sense his feelings.



sometimes i don't know what to say to my dad. we talk simple talks this few days after i learnt his abt his news.



i hope we can really go somewhere someday.. as good father and son.

No comments: