Sunday, August 14, 2005

Blessed are the tired.

[ personal ramblings ]
[ spiritual walk ]



Night Duty.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I had a pretty cool nigh duty on Friday night. At approximately 1630 hrs, i rushed all the way to Ops room to report for my overnight duty. Well i was already kinda tired that very day. The cool thing is it's my first time. So very likely i can be excused from things i do not know. Things like Report at 0800 hrs the very day you are on duty. I was also selected to go buy food for my duty-mates. We are given $3 for meal each for serving overnight duty .. which however must be claimed. [ pay first. Claim from intranet pay system later.]

I still haven claim my money for my MC.... sighz

Nevertheless, my first night duty was pretty cool. I met an NSAD person called Simon and he is pretty nice. He was the DS (duty spec i think) that day and he takes charge of most of the procedures. The cool part is he is working in the IT branch ... and he can bring down a laptop to watch movies!! We watched Stealth and Initial D which are both amazingly good. talk about an action-packed night. total eye-pleasure men!!

Well anything entertaining would be good i guess :) ... especially when you are stuck overnight for regimental duties.


I had 3 hours of sleep that night.





The Next Day. (Saturday)

I've got to go back for office duty. I was dead tired. I marched off like a zombie towards my unit, which is just a stone's throw away. I collapsed to sleep immediately while waiting for my madam to arrive to feed me with the things to do that day. Staff Eric bought me dunno-wad kueh ( ha I'm lousy at names) and it was very nice!! Office treats are good and highly motivational to NSFs like me!! Eating boost my capacity to work .. and even though i can barely lift my eyelid, i am still able to finish my planned work.

Heart of Worship

I was late today. I reached around 1605 at church which wasn't very good. I hate being late. But today i was so tired that i overslept on my ride home. That stupid delay leaves me with very little time to bathe, eat and get everything packed to go for Church. The great thing is everytime after i step into church, i'll feel rejuvenated. I don't feel as lethargic as before.

The joy of the Lord is indeed my strength.


I felt energy explode in me during praise. I felt a great relieve and peace during worship. And i received a revelation that very day. I felt an impression on my heart ... .. and it has became a direct conviction to me.


I've not been fruitful. My life's a haywire. If i continue like this.. i'm gonna lose everything.

It's scary when i come to think about it. But these words came in an encouraging manner. It sounds like a warning ...... but when i first heard it from God, it's so filled with peace. It appears he's giving me a path of correction from where i've been heading. I've always been struggling to swim across the dark waters this year. Many things happened in my life which upsets me. There are things that i've done and i am not very happy with. And i feel exausted.

a question came upon my mind...



Serving, Making a difference, blessing others all have its placed. But where are you heading my boy? Just where do you think you are going now, Jason ?



i dunno.



I just wanna work and forget. work and let work serve its purpose.






During praise and worship that very day, I came to realise something. a longing that thirsts for more.



I'm heading back to the secret place. Where Joshua Lingers when everybody leaves...


Under His wings at His rest , i will be...





Jolene's Birthday Celebration.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The dinner was great. :) That's all i wanna say.




Sunday

A friend gave me a CD by delirious today. I shan't say her name. But may God bless her mightily. She just told me she felt like buying. After that, she felt like giving it to me. I was like wow ... no one has ever gave me something like this before.... especially in such a manner. I mean you usually get gifts only during special days right? I've never met a friend that give me from his or her very own heart. That is real sweet and i was real touched by her act..

And not forgetting, another friend gave me his Gel. Again i shan't say His name. It has been something i want to play with for quite awhile. And there he just gave me out of a sudden. It's a nice gesture ... thanks dude.

But well, i am also thankful for friends who bless me constantly. They shower me with food in the office. Words that teaches and encourages me ... well i appreciate it very much.


you know what's a greatest gift you can give to a person?

I once thought it's time. Because time is like everything. Giving a person one hour of your time is giving that person a micro part of your life.




Well to that question, i am not so sure. This is so subjective.. But i feel a great part of it is giving "you". Thinking about what happened today, i was very touched by their genuine act of love .. love by giving. But thinking further... these acts are just pieces of a greater beauty. That which has always been around us for so long...






Happy, I am ... :)

2 comments:

stormchaser said...

wow so nice you got a cd. ha ^^ time for worship! ;)

glad that you're happy

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

lady :

errmm ... thx :)




Storm:


Glad that you are glad that i am happy :)

thx..