Saturday, April 10, 2004

Halo fellow angels ... ha ... it's been a long while since i feed my bloggie.

Saturday - Easter Service

I would say i am real happy. Happy. A different kind of happy. How do you define happiness? [let's not wonder to true and absolute happiness]. Well ... it's quite duh ... if u feel happy .... when you receive all A's 4 your result. When you receive the 1st prize for a cross country race. When you complete the latest edition of de latest computer game in the city and outbeat yr friends. Well i am really happy for one simple thing ... dat my friends got save and was moved thru-out the show.

It's hard to explain this feeling of happiness. Because it's not juz about the sense of achievement ... It's about seeing people have a sudden .. though little ... but still a change in attitude towards u ... or maybe more of your belief.

This easter service is really impactful. At the start .. things dun turn out so well. [ha due to my poor management.] After service ... we are celebrating one of my member's birthday .. and i am i/c of getting the cake. And due to lack of time .. i hastily ask Kelvin to help me get the cake. :) thx Kelvin. Then i have to meet all my friends at City Hall at 1730. And it's kinda rush because we r suppose to reach SIS[ Singapore indoor stadium ] at 6. i am also worried that my friends couldn't get food and would starve during the performance. We eventually set off from city hall at 1750 and we reached kallang mart at around 1800. During that period of time .. my nice little Indian friend Jaya keep discussing about going home ... go to sentosa makan .... cos one of my friend is not here. So i am really flustered ... and kinda worried all of them will juz leave and left me there along [ with yuk lun]. Kinda terrible. Anyway .. after we reached indoor stadium .. everything turn out for the better. They made themselves comfortable ... and we had nice little conversations here and there b4 the service began.

The Easter performance is great ... :) really nice. Good effects ... nice William Hung-style praise song[ you'll noe wad i mean if u have went for the show]. Well i din realised that some of the girls invited to the performance cried during some parts of the service. Well one of them mention she cried b'cos she was somehow moved i guess when the pastor speaks about Jesus removing the pain or yr troubles in yr life. The easter message is also clear. Christ can erase the minus - in your life .... and replace it with a + ..

Well i am really happy and actually touched when people move in tears or u noe ... get loosen up. I am glad god really moved thru my friends =). Anyway thx to all who came and showed me face .. haha and to those who wanna thank me for inviting them to the easter service -- u r welcome =P .. haha. Really good that u guys turn up. Happy Easter to all!!~


No comments: