Friday, April 16, 2004

-= Life Concert =-
Thank god for the mighty harvest we receive this year. If i remember the figures correctly .. we've got 19 salvations, 39 rededications and 2 seekers [interested in knowing more about god]. At the start, the atmosphere is quite dull. Marc, me, sam and another 2 J1's went to a corner and prayed fervently outside the audi and for the pple in the audi. Not that we are actually doing a last minute prayer, b'cos we have prayed alot alot and alot of times b4. Nevertheless, we step up our faith and continued to pray. Well, according to my frens, in the audi, the atmosphere did liven up. =) We had a mini celebration after the life concert.

Well, in this midst of celebration for the great harvest ... i dunno ... i just dun feel easy thru-out the whole show. My granpa .. well he died today .. this very day. i said a silent prayer for him and my family b4 the concert began. somwhow... i dunno ... i feel so left out in the celebration. Everyone is like congratulating each other for their hard work as they were making intensive preparation for the concert. Well i smile my whole way thru. but it's odd to receive the message that some1 died in yr family while the whole world around u is rejoicing. I am just like a lost fish in the sea. At that point, i dunno y but i kept feeling that people dun appreciate me. my thoughts are really racing up and down.


I am not very close to my grandpa. He's well in his own world and i am in my own world all the time. But occasionally, he'll pop in and ask me whether i wanna eat this or eat that. He occasionally like my grandma .. likes to nag ... to ask me to do things which i planned to do it later.. Well now he is away .. i dunno .... how i shld really feel about him. I only met him 1 or 2 years ago. When he finally came back to the family. I dun actually like him at that period 'cos he always like to smoke. But gradually he is been nicer to me. I guess that's is why u shldn't take relationship for granted. For sometimes, people that has close ties with you but isn't that close to you might leave you ... forever. Now i am left with a a confused heart. Treasure yr relationships my friends.

No comments: