Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tired

Tired.. But it's exciting to walk with you.

Indeed the best moments.. And life stories are birthed from crisis.

I may nt really be in a crisis recently .. gg through a rough patch where my self-esteem is tested. my confidence as a leader revealed.. and my self-worth tainted by my failures relived ... I just know something big is happening in my life. I have went through my unique struggles. hypothetically everybody has. And I rejoice in it :) if u are reading rejoice with me.. as i rejoice in yours too :D ... . I shall be such a awesome man of God. by the grace of God.

May I continue to be a giver and provider in all areas of my life. A Servant leader.

a Jesus man!


like u know spiderman sounds so cool!


lets be a Jesusman!



plays* theme song*



Jesus man! dum dum dum

He walks the street and patrols the night.

He makes villian smile and climb on for a ride.

He changes people one by one.

and hey.. you could be a ...


Jesus man! .. dum dum dum dum.


I'm really tired. Shall nap. nono sleep.

No comments: