Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Great Sevens..

[ pop quiz ]


7 random things about myself:
- I love JC. (not Jason Chong but ... lol okok i love my bro Chong .. but Jesus Christ comes first.. amen?)
- enjoys cheap thrills
- doesn't like to talk much. Only do when i get excited. and den everything gets lame :) ... ha.
- loves to help. unless someone takes advantage of it...
- say .. is it sunday ?
- thinker. not a very bright one but then again ... i have light bulbs at home .... :X
- History maker. ( to be.)


7 things that scare me:
- Bees!!!!!!! (they stung me so many times -__-)
- waking up to see a smelly feet next to my face..
- to lose my friends.
- Heights (to a certain extent)
- eternal regrets.
- scared that i am not able to feel scared of the things that i should not be scared. go figure.. lol
- dunno liao leh.. how ar?


7 random songs at the moment:
*all this i'm listenin to now :)*
- Bad Day - Daniel Powder (Johnson's baby Powder shld start an album soon!)
- Yellow - Coldplay
- The Scientist - Coldplay
- Clocks - ColdPlay
- In My Place - Coldplay
- Hiding Place - CCC
- What Will I Do - Cagnet

(ha alittle coldplay fever now .. =P)


7 things i like the most:
- Jesus (yay again~!).
- My wife. My guitar....
- Family and friends. ya guys rock my world ...
- Kids... :)
- Smiles
- Eat! food food glorious food..
- nature. (ha ... it may sound boring but i tink its beautiful)


7 things i say most:
- amen.
- huh?
- got meh?
- yay
- errr
- problem rite ?? =P
- *mumble mumble*


7 people to do this:
- Peifen.
- Jason Chong :)
- Qi hui aka Turtle..
- Titus.
- Delia ..
- Titus
- Patrick.



there. i complete le per and grace. thx for includin me.. ;)

No comments: