Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Nose Deal

[ personal ramblings ]




"ah-choo!"





My Granny approached me this morning with a very determined look on her face; hands holding a bunch of mushroom-shaped vege. the vege looks something like this :


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
o_o ?



She then say the weirdest thing thing i've ever heard in my life.... ! (ahh one of her old antics..)





"put this in yr nose" (in chinese-hokkien)






"ah? "




I initially shove the weird looking stuff away. i squeeze and press it warily. My grandma soon grew to a kind of like - inpatient frenzy...





in the end, i conceded. Juz for fun, i began to stuff the stalks into my nose.





ahh all i can rememebr next is that *mucus* flew everywhere :D






i took an MC in the end today.





The next time she sneeze, i'll remember to order boxes of her 'amazing cure' for her :)

No comments: