Thursday, December 30, 2004

Ok Here is the real thing :

W143 cum cum cum W281 simple movie outing.

Turns out to be a W143 outing with a guest from W281. There are all in all 7 of us together. Turtle was the guest. I just have to say a thousand apologies to everyone. Everythign was a flop. Attendance was poor because of poor communication. What's worst is that i did not buy the tickets in time. I admit i was too complacent. Too idiotic to notice that cinemas in the weekdays can be equally crowded as well. An originally planned 7 pm show had to be postponed to a 10pm show. End up only 5 of us can watch this show cos the other timings either have no vacencies .. or only have 1st row seats. I feel horrible.

Well actually , i met Kevin and Chong for Lan, cos they are gonna teach me a game. And in the end we got bogged down and left late. Have to call Ken to buy tix for us ... and what's more.. we got the wrong tix ... they gave us a 10 pm show instead of 7pm. Then we found out there is no more seats for 7 pm and only 1st row sears for 7.40 pm. Sigh the more i talk/think/type about this ... the more guilty and heart-achei feel. GRRRR U R AN IDIOT JASON !!!!!!!!!!!!!@#!@#!@#$

Anyway, we went to Long John to have our dinner. We chatter a long while before we played guess the item game. Then "mom" tried to crack a joke, but i guess only the houseflies laugh. haha oops. sorry mom! :P Later "mom" left for home. Yup she's one of the two that didn't get to join us for the movie. haiz.

Out of boredom, we played 7-up, location game, Black Magic, bang bang bang, the whisper game, the clock game ... you can see that we are very bored. Then turtle left ... and so the 5 of us march to the cinemas to watch this well-anticipated movie of the ... month.

Of all the 3 movies i watched this month : Ocean 12, Meet the Fockers and this [Kung Fu Hustle]. The most horrible was this. This show has a rubbish story line. The introduction shows of an emerging gang that reigns terror around .. called the Axe gang. One day axe gang visit pig city. There are some ancient kung fu warriors there. Axe gang's butt got kicked. So Axe gang hired 2 mysterious kung fu fighter .. who killed the 3 ancient kung fu warriors. But this 2 baddies did not know that there are another 2 ancient warrior that lives there. So the mysterious's warrior's butt got kicked. So this goes on .. Good kick bad's butts .. bad kicks good's butt and eventually ... like always .. good kicks bad's butt. The ending was so lame that i can't bring myself to type it. The show sends alot of mixed signals.

So let's see
1) Lame plot
2) Inproper, short and stupid character introduction and development
3) Not sure if it's a comedy. Can see heads row. Cats being cut into half. Legs chop off. Pool of blood from a room gushing down. Romance part was unromantic at all. Only minimal success in humour. In other words .. unsteady storyline. lots of mixed signals. Leave me with an uneasy feeling
4) Only + point : Good special effects and butt - kicking moves.

This show resembles alot from Matrix.
1) There is so called "The one" in this movie. Just like Neo - "The One" in matrix
2)When the army of bad guys swarm around the 3 ancient warriors. ITs like an army of Agent smith around Neo
3) The hero can fly. Sort of. Just like Neo
4) The is a chase ... but instead of the car chase in Matrix reloaded ... there is a human chase .... the 2 person runs on the road like speeding cars. Very nicely exaggerated.

Well maybe there are more that u can find, Probably Kung Fu Hustle is a parody of Matrix. Well this show in my opinion is CMI -big time.

The show ends at around 12. I missed my last bus. The rest took taxi home. I suddenly realise that i have no money in my wallet. I ended up walking home. I was kind of lost at the start ... and Plaza Sing. to my house at Chinatown isn't actually very far. So i walk and walk .. and to my happiness ... i came to Raffles city ... =). I know that place. Then i met this lady.

Omg. This is the first time i meet such kind of person. She was not pretty .. let me clarify in the first place. She's very dark in colour. And she's staring at me for no reason. I wanted to ask abit more so as to further calrify my location. Unknowingly, i blurted a "hi " to her. She smiled and asked me where i was from. I said Singapore. She asked me how old am i. I said 18. Then she asked me if i am going Army. I told her .. ya enlisting soon. Then she said u wanna ..... !?
I was like , " huh ? wad did u say? "

Then she touched me .... and said " well u know .... " i said ... " sorry thx ...[but no thx]" and walked away. I cant really believe who i've met. Well i don't what in the world she's doing there late at night. But i am definitely nto joining her in whatever she's doing. It was frankly speaking .. quite traumatising to meet such a lady.

After 45 minutes of walk .. i finally reach home. I din get lost at all. Praise the lord. =) I really think today is a weird day. Sad, tired, traumatising and weird. I am really stressed out ...~~!

1 comment:

stormchaser said...

ooo poor thing i didn't know u felt so traumatised. i felt the day was ok. left me wondering what the crux of the black magic thing is tho :P don't be so bothered :) tho the erm weird woman u met was scary... haiz poor thing u had to walk home too~~ *pat pat polar bear's head*