Monday, December 06, 2010

Awesome grp

Well :) I have been leading Cg for abt a year plus... There are happy moments and also definitely discouraging times.

Still I constantly ask myself if I should be in cell group ministry.. I have no special talents. No fancy speech. No interesting humor. I make foolish mistakes. Too happy go lucky a person . I can be led carnally by my flesh.


Despite all these struggles in my thoughts.. I am glad I thought about all these. It all points down to this... God spoke to me through fri's elder he's sermon. Are you willing to serve. Sure
You don't exactly fit the bill. Others have much to say about you. But are you willing to serve? You may do things that breaks all the norms that Cgl will nt do. But are you still willing o serve?

Am I still willing to serve? What if I am not helping them? And they pin their hopes on e wrong leadership?


Still... I don't really get it.

At the end it's by your grace right?
Then give me the overflow. I want to be the best Cgl there is.


Ng, sent via iphone �
[Godliness with contentment is great gain]

1 comment:

Elaine Chua said...

Don't be too hard on yourself bro! While you look at the flaws that you have, many are looking at the strengths that you have. Ask me, you are surely one of the most awesome brothers around! :)

Whatever we do, it's indeed through His grace. Without Him we are nothing. Let's have such a greater dependency on Him...

Thanks for your serving all these while. It's serving alongside people like you that makes serving God even more worthwhile & fulfilled. :)

Jia you and love you!

Elaine