Thursday, September 30, 2010

Appreciated

My dear wrote a very long post for me :)




i just read it ... and it make me feel so appreciated!!!!



I am really tired now.. so i cant express out much how i feel. really need good rest. good sleep. and good time with God too. Been missing my long worships :(


Tmr i shall spend time with you God. a date with you :)




Thank you Jesus for giving me Xiuwen my dear friend and dear partner in crime Justice! Well every God-given woman in life i must say have their unique gifts and amazing attributes. And its a treasure ... real treasure when a man finds a woman that completes him. That the verse 2 becomes one makes sense.... God i cant say i can be sure of the future. But God right now from where we are ... and what i have holding onto in my hands... God it is really a precious jewel. Thank you for giving me a lady that speaks volume of great things about me.... But the most important thing is she understands my heart. and loves me for who i am. That is the door opener. Thank you Jesus for this great woman in my life.





And baobei. Thank you for being you :) you have many gifts and fruits. but above all you always teach me how to be a better man by the way you live.



Baobei thank you for ya love! :) love you alot!

2 comments:

Elaine Chua said...

where where is the post?? i want to read! hee hee..

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

haha er jie!!!


ask wen for the post bah :)