Thursday, November 27, 2008

Asia Conference

never been so stretched before in usher duty!!!



truly i dunno how some of my frens last through everyday as they serve..



but PTL! this means we need bigger buildings ... and more members to fill it and serve it. :)




but the sad thing is (and my cgl did pointed out is) being a very-operational based minstry, we sometimes neglect the spiritual side of it. After this conference.. i can only remember bits and pieces of Ps A.R. Bernard and Ps Phil's sermon. And sometimes this tiredness pulls us away from our constant need to feed our soul. I hope that i'll still be able to catch the sermon somewhere, somehow.. maybe for FT-ministry members they could issue them sermon only video/audio tapes..



well i am partly at fault too.... gotta plan better next time... i should have some days of rest to rest my body and feed my soul too



:( sigh i am getting worried abt wad's to come.


Lord give me wisdom and courage to plan up what's ahead. When everythings falls.. you'll still stand! :) amen

No comments: