Wednesday, November 14, 2007

End of the line

today's a gloomy day for me.



im lookin forward to sunshine again. i dun wish to fight this frustration in me.



" that im not good enuff? That i'm useless. "





I reject these words in the name of Jesus. Im really upset over my incompetence over simple work. Over the people i've let down... and the relationships i failed to establish in my workplace.






God forgive me of my debts as i've forgiven my debtors. I am no longer a sinner. I walk in the authority of Christ! So HS help me walk this walk of faith in greater depth... i don't wanna sink any further as i venture into de deep. Please Lord help me. When I'm weak you are strong ... and you said My Strength is perfect in weaknesses. So God please do not leave me alone in this battlefield. Help me to fight on in my workplace. Guard my heart and mind. And protect me from the ways of evil. Thank you Jesus

1 comment:

stormchaser said...

well, u're not alone, I have my struggles too. but what I find amazing is that...the fact is, God is changing me everyday to be more like Him! Amazing!

How can it be, that me who is constantly making mistakes, be actually slowly changing to be more like Jesus? But that's the fact. No matter what you're going through, God is changing you to be more like Jesus! =D

Shoulder on!