Monday, January 15, 2007

Burns up.

[ mood : ]





I'm quite happy this weekend. well after de rough rough waves over the last few weeks ... and de struggle thru o6... i'm happy that i arrive here somehow wif the treasure that really matter in the year 2007. It reminds me of a story i seen recently.



A man went to a minister for counseling once. He was in the midst of a financial collapse.


"I've lost everything. " he bemoaned.


"Oh, i'm so sorry to hear that you've lost your faith."


"No," the man corrected him, "I haven't lost my faith."


"Well, then i'm sad to hear that you've lost your character."


"I didn't say that," he corrected. " I still have my character."


"I see. Then I'm so sorry to hear that you've lost your salvation"


"That's not what i said!" the man objected. " I haven't lost my salvation.:


"You have your faith, your character, your salvation.... seems to me that you've lost none of the things that really matter."




Is that all that matter? Maybe it is. After hearing the story.. it makes me feel that i probably should start looking at the things outside of my world. There's this stange esteem-degenerative thoughts that has stricken my mind the last couple of weeks. you know the feel-lousy-for-no-reason kind of state. urgh and it makes me quite sick seeing myself like this. well at least now it's much better. struggle to be free. a step at a time..




The last 3 weekdays were quite taxing... 've been computing raw data for de presentation to the head of my army-svc organization ... up till 8 - 10 plus at night. De nature of the work is really quite no-brainer and de thing that kills us is really the bulk of extra work all of us has to bear. Well army life can't get more exciting than that :) . Anyway i'm goin to ORD sooonnnn !!!!! de time of reckoning of de days left has come! hahaha... very soon i shall relieved my duty in the army as ( wad me and patrick like to call) sai-kang warriors (skw) far far behind .. amongst de lengends..




Anyway... as the title states .. i wanna say i'm burned up from de Delirious concert. all my frens goes ... "woa woah wow" after de service. i mean the band itself is really extraodinary itself. It's always exciting when we have them around :) and i've always enjoyed their innovative form of music. I've place a track among my playlist in my blog for listening too. The song - deeper has reached top 20 in de year 1997 at UK charts. :)



Deeper
delirious?


I want to go deeper
But I don't know how to swim
I want to be meeker
But have you seen this old earth?
I want to fly higher
But these arms won't take me there
I want to be, I want to be


Maybe I could run
Maybe I could fly, to you
Do you feel the same
When all you see is
Blame in me?

And the wonder of it all is that I'm living just to fall
More in love with you [x2]

I want to go deeper
But is it just a stupid whim?
I want to be weaker
Be a help to the strong
I want to run faster
But this old leg won't carry me
I want to be, I want to be

Maybe I could run
Maybe I could fly, to you
Do you feel the same
When all you see is
Blame in me?

And the wonder of it all is that I'm living just to fall
More in love with you [x2]

Maybe I could run
Maybe I could follow
It's time to walk the path
Where many seem to fall
Hold me in your arms
Just like any father would
How long do we have to wait?
How long, we're going all the way

And the wonder of it all is that I'm living just to fall
More in love with you






i've enjoyed the presence they brought along.


and yea ... i'll go deeper.

No comments: