Sunday, October 29, 2006

Heart for a friend.

[ mood : ]




When trouble comes I trust in You,
For I know You will lead me through,
And i know You are faithful till the end..

And when the storms are drawing near,
When i'm with You i don't have to fear,
You're the shephard on whom I can depend..

Through the day,
Through the night,
I know You're always by my side..




I am not willing to give up on a friend just yet. We are not friends by chance. So let the angels take their swords and shield. And let the broken and wing hide under their wings. Day by day, on my knees i shall pray. For this time, He will save the day. He has saved. and he will save again.


It's a week to arise and build, and i felt the flurry arrows soaring to the towers that my comerades reside. It pretty reminds me in the seige of Helms Deep in Lord of the Rings. But just as the story goes, on the third day a light shall shine. A victory shall be made. No satans that rise against me shall prosper.



Lord You are always here with me,
There is no changing God in thee,
You are the same, yesterday,
And today and forevermore.
Here on Your promises I stand,
You hold my future in Your hands,
My Solid Rock, Almighty God
I worship You.



This is my battle-song. :)
I will protect My friends. Because Love always Protects. (1 Cor 13:7)



Call me foolish. But i believe for this friend too in this period. One of my best friend.
Love believes all things. (1 Cor 13:7, NASB)



What's all this rambling about ?
It's about this battle. And the wounded are not seen as flesh and blood. But as broken dreams and broken heart. I want to make a stand for them. That is to follow my leader. And to see all my friends in this battle safe. And to do that, i would need to cling on more to God. For God is love. And love never fails. (1 Cor 13:8)




My friends and i will pray.

No comments: