Thursday, October 05, 2006

Birthday Wishlist.

[ mood : ]




crossing over to 20 soon :)


In a few days time its my bday!!



My wishlist:


Spiritual Blessings
1) To draw closer to God and be a great man of God
2) To be a more efficient and learned usher and CG helper
3) Have spiritual gifts and fruits! Especially Patience, hope, Faith, love and fruits of long-suffering and gifts of healing.

Material Blessings.
4) Get a nice looking Jacket that fits well on me (good to look smart! ).
5) Nice looking Smart-cauals. (my clothes are very o-biang -__-)
6) Interesting and enriching books. [From Chris Tomlin, John Bevere, Lee Strobel, Max Lucado .. would be good ;) ]
7) DVDs of hillsong Praise and Worship sessions.

Relationship Blessings
8) Find more friends (kakis) that can spend more quality time together
9) Be a better communicator.
10) Get to know 1 or 2 more Future friends (as put by Rev Robb Thompson)/Intimate Friends (as put by Dr A.R. Bernard).

Other Blessings
11) Improve my guitar playing skills!!
12) To do well for my 'A' levels.
13) To know and spend more fruitful time with my parents. *newly added :)*



(ok need to go to camp le in a rush. aha. )

No comments: