Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Ah Ma Day.

[ personal ramblings ]






an awesome week!





well jsut came back a day's long of activities.. The most exciting one was Ps Phil Pringle's Conference. He's a great man of many personalities! A great artist (ahh i always fail art :P), singer, TV personality and leader of his great Church .. Christian City Church. His message are really revelational! And though i miss the first service due to my 24h camp duty ... i shall find myself some time to listen to it online :)




Well this week's also Mother's Day week. To all the mothers in the world ....






H a p p y .... M o t h e r ' s .... D a y !








Well truthfully speaking... i've never celebrated Mother's day for my Mom in my life before. I will usually get a little uneasy, or jumpy whenever Mother's day come. Cos everyone is getting gifts.. appreciations .. and doing something special for their dear moms. I've only bought once a gift for my mom and it was collected by my dad a few months later to be given to her -_-. Well.. sigh..




Anyway.. this year i bought something for my dear care-taker in my life.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my Granny :)



Ahh isn't she adorable :) ?





I went shopping after service with my 2 cousins and ah jo. I got this little jade that suppose to bring fortune to people [ ha i dun subscribe to such theories. but i just wanna bless her :) ]. I presented the gift in a special .. kinda impromtu way.




Conversation in primitive Jason's style Chinese Han yu Pinyin!


Me: Ah mah ar!!! Gong xi ni ar!! Gong Xi Gong Xi!


Ah Ma: Gong Xi wo she moh ?? *smirking away and smiling to herself*


ME: Ah Ma ar .. Ni Zong Jiang Le leh!!!


*takes out my mother's day gift that is wrapped inside a Ang Pow (red packet)*


Ah Ma: Yin She Moh Jiang ..... Yin She.. Yin Hong Pao Jiang ah ??
*eyes flash at Ang pow eagerly *



I pass her de Ang Pow ... and start playing a rock tune on my guitar... *bam bam bam*



Ah Ma takes out the jade and shows me the question mark look (o_o)?



I told her it brings good luck.



She smiles happily away..



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Her face actually says "waaa!! so nice ar!!"



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:D x 2 hehe



Mother's day was spent differently this year. I've tied it down with my own special way of saying I love ya Granny :)




Happy Grandma's day. granny.

4 comments:

Aaron Leung said...

O_O

Aaron Leung said...

and btw..what's ORD..:S ?

Anonymous said...

Operationally Ready Date. Date i complete 2 years of svc :)

SoulKeeper said...

o man! I haven't even army yet! Happy Ah mah! haha!!