Sunday, April 02, 2006

Running dry

[ personal ramblings ]







" .... My soul thirsts for You ... My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land .. where there is no water. "

Psalms 63 : 1








I had a great week. It's great to walk with the Lord. He's all we need.








What do you do if you run dry one day?







You will naturally thirst for something to fill you up.







Or you'll give up and dry up totally. wither off and shrivel.








And for the whole of these few months ... my spirit felt so many times in what i call the 'withering experience'. I probably felt that so many times before as a Christian in my life .. but it did not bother me very much. At least not as much as this time.



It's awesome to receive the blessings of God. It's even more blessed to go through periods of trials, harships and persecutions to grow to be a better and stronger Christian. But it's a whole different type of living if you are dry. Because we all know...... that 'dried-up' plants don't live long. They will wither very soon.



I've talked to my pCGL. She shared with me many things. The struggles ... the pains ... and sometimes the positive encouragements she go through sometimes. I very well want to help and serve her to make everything work out. But sometimes i feel it too. I feel like giving up everything. I feel like drawing away for those i call friends. Drawing away from serving. And my mind keeps ringing - " I just want to be with God. No one else. "



I wonder why i still feel this way. Is it that i've not really found my 'future friends' ? or is it that i simply overlook the seeds that they have sown in my life? Have i been unappreciative? Or is it that i have not discovered the fruits of the relationships i hold? sigh.



I've been reading the 10 critical laws of relationship ( and am still reading). It speaks of many truths that for some i've somehow known before through my years of living. It confirms just what the bible has told me. It is a very powerful book. Because it's knowledge-packed. It's life-changing if you start acting on those truths. And i am still slowly learning how to do what it says. I'll share whatever good revelations i get from this book whenever i get it :). For now i'll still perservere on to do what's right. I gave Bible Study yesterday and i came upon (yet again!) this verse at the end of my BS.







'And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.' :)

Galatians 6:9
























Well enough for all the unhappy stuffs. I said it's a great week! Well it's basically because .. my dryness was filled. Thank God i finally had a break for usher. :) Really sitting with my lovely cell group members. Plus.... it's been such along time since i really get in touch with the presence of God and receive his revelations! Ps Richard Robert's service was just simply ... totally awesome! He brings healing to the sick! Joy to the unhappy! News to the unheard!



The best part of all is ..... thatthrough that service ..... i was restored!! Healthy and butt-kicking again!!! Though i still feel quite weak as a new refreshed spiritual plant... i know that God will continue to protect me from whatever that is out there to destroy me. Because i know .. No Weapon formed against me shall prosper! Greater is in me that the devil is in this world!







" But Dad! I still need water! I'm so thirsty! "








He said ..

"I will pour water on him who is thirsty ( that's for you my thirsty son!) , And floods on the dry ground ( you have a good soil my son. And there the soil will retain good water for your use) ; I will pour My Spirit on your descendants, And My blessing on your offspring. ( enough for you? you'll be flooded soon. )"
Isaiah 44 :3









and that's not all my son. Remember this too..









".... whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of (living) water springing up into everlasting life!"
John 4:14









huh? He'll never thirst? you sure??











Yea. But you just have to know how to tap into it.








So how should i do it ?









" Just 3 words. believe in me."(John 7:38)










:) okay.



















I got a cool Dad in heaven! :)







Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Usher fren wif me - Lil Perlie :)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Usher fren wif me - Big O' Titus :)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ah! chillin out infront of the TV after cg.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ahha. We got talent rite!? shld join Emerge - Talentime!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So cute! Baby Dayan wif Pastor Sun. (and yah.. we sang twinkle twinkle little stars infront of baby Dayan. It's his favourite song for now! :) lol )
















so yea.. Walk on guys. Walk wet. :)




ps:

*updated links* Added new blog-adds to my blog! :) And i added Easter Song theme to my blog :) x2

i've recorded Ps Richard Robert's sermon for sun svc. Feel free to ask from me if you wanna enjoy another piece of his great sermon.





No comments: