Sunday, March 19, 2006

Jason, the tea-cher.

[ personal ramblings ]




haha.



sounds good rite? You know in City Harvest Children church ... every CCMM (children church ministry member) is called a teacher! Juz imagine tat!! All the little kids call you Teacher Lala .. or Teacher Bobo. So cool ritE? I know i know.




Well i got my very first (paid!) tuition assignment this week! Hmm really Thank God! Living an adult life with only 350 bucks per month is really hard! So i'm real happy :) now. But the student i'm teaching is really challenging. Because for starters ... he is from China and has no English background. And you know ... i'm a no English genius. :P So maybe i shall practise more formal English experession in my blog to set a good teacher-student example! Man, my blog will appear more geeky now... :P



Anyway, This week was really a cool week! Went Jamming on Monday wif Desmondo, Eric and Jon. It was my very first time Jamming and somehow, i feel it's real cool! I was the basist in the band .. consisting of Eric (the drummer), Jon (the lead guitarist) and Desmondo (the support guitarist). We'll be jamming again tmr night :). I hope it'll be a better session that last week's.



Well i am pretty happy this week! Because my cousins rededicated their lives to Jesus in CHC! Even though i wasn't wif them during the whole service ... i was really happy that all things work out well! I bet they'll enjoy their new adventure here as well :)




It's another week gone. I'm still worried about my studies. I'm just feelin so inconfident doing it again. But i just got a feelin this time would be better. I dun want to fail it again. :( and retaking again would really not be easy. Especially in the office environment i'm working in now. People there can really be discouraging sometimes. :( I have not chose my university course yet too.... so sad ..



Well there was a new usher i just met this week. She shared with me about looking for new paths in education ... and it really sets me thinking. She says education is about equpping knowledge and skills. What matters in the market would not be the textbooks you learn in school ... Most of the time it can be picked up anywhere. She advise me to seek private education or any other paths that might help me in getting a cert of my favoured proffession. like when i go visit a doctor .. ask them how they became doctors and find out more abt their field of work... and hmm it's quite encouraging to hear that.. hmmm i'm goin to pray more and spend more time plannin for the future!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jamming @ Boon Musical Instrument Centre!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Celebrated Sis Florence's Bday!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My cousins who came on Sat :)

2 comments:

Mr Missile Rocket Launcher said...

Wow,jamming ah??So good,man.So good and fantastic life for you.I was already aware last week that you guys were going jamming,but I did not know where.I wish I can be included and join you guys,but it is NOT the right,appropriate,suitable and best time to do so currently.


Are you going to be the basist again with Eric Chiew,as the drummer tonight??How I can wish and hope I can join in the fun with you guys,really and sincerely.I see a string and array of "jamming band" in NSSC.Future and potential jammers and guitarists!!Hahahahaha.

Seems and looks like your Monday evenings and nights are also full and occupied now,with effect from last week;13/03/2006.I can see that.But,remember what I told and posted in the post you posted last week.Hope you read my comments there!!


Wah,Jason the TEACHER!!Very cool and interesting.So,you are "bookmarked" and "in the spotlight" now.I am going to catch you for every mistake made in your blog;anyway.English test and challenge for you!!Hahahaha.It can be in your tagboard,posts posted,comments given or anywhere within and in the boundary and compound of your blog.

Yes,please set a good teacher-student example!!Nanri.Anyway,I talk a lot and so much,but my language is nothing and worse compared to yours.Agreed??

I am very happy for your cousins and blessed by the decision they made and the stand they took.What are both of them doing now,currently??So,we can get to see them for cell group every week and service weekly;I guess.Huh??One of your cousins look very playful while the other is the total opposite and contradicts the latter.

I think the new usher you met has already told and explained and pointed out and emhasized everything I said and brought up very well and vividly here in your blog.I will not elaborate further and stop here for the time being.

Double shirt again ah,you??Remember and forgot what your mum said and told us a fortnight ago?Wear more shirts!!Hahaha.Go shopping more often and purchase more stuff for yourself.

Take care and God Bless You.

Kcirtap said...

Moonlighting.