Monday, February 27, 2006

Week wif Ps Ulf.

[ personal ramblings ]





He's a real great man of God :)




I feel really happy that Ps Ulf is here. Cos he always prophesy great news to our church. and there is just a breakthrough in the atmosphere.




He shared 3 great sermons on 3 seperate days. And i love all 3 of them. Though in the first 2, i din really take in much. I spent much time pinching myself to stay awake :). Each service last about 3 hours .. and i really wished we could have more. It's just so great to be in church. and really it's nothin much more to do with my physical commitment to this church. my ministry. But i'm really happy to be in the house of God.


I like some of his points. randomly points.






Timing is everything.
The world works by it. We are moved around by it. But yet we aren't controlled by it. It's really important to see how much time we spent freely on. Because our progress in life, the good things we have .. and especially my relationship with God .. depends largely on how i spent it. The trick is to know when to do what. To be at the right place, at the right time. doing the right thing.


I'm going to plan for this and let the HS lead me upon it. :)





Faith inspired healing.
The same miracles in the times of Jesus Christ is everpresent today. I've seen it. I've felt it. And i know it for sure that it's there. But it's hard to believe it in the world today....... That this miracles exist. The birth of different beliefs. The complication of misguided Christian teachings. The numerous world crisis. It hits many atheist and skeptics about our Christian faith in miracles. I've read this short extract from Dallas Willard, from an interview in the award winning book - The Case of Faith.





'Next Tuesday Morning, just after breakfast, all of us in this one world will be knocked to our knees by a percussive and ear-shattering thunderchap. Snow swirls, leaves drop from trees, the earth heaves and buckles, buildings topple and towers tumble. The sky is ablaze with an eerie silvery light, and just then, as all the people of this world look up, the hevens open, and the clouds pull apart, revealing an unbelievably radiant and immense Zeus-like figure towering over us like a hundred Everests. He frowns darkly as lightning plays over the features of his Michelangeloid face, and then he points down, at me, and explains for every man, woman, and child to hear, "I've had quite enough of your too-clever logic chopping and word-watching in matters of theology. Be assured, Norwood Russell Hanson, that I most certainly do exist!"'



This lecturer asked the class, " So if this really happened, how would Hanson reply? "


Mr Lee Strobel said,"You think he'd explain it away"


"Absolutely. It's very unfortunate but i think he'd explain it away. We need to be alert to the fact that, in nearly every case imaginable, answered prayer can be explained away if you want to. And that's what people normally do. They say, 'Well, I'm very smart; I can't be fooled by all these things."




and so it is. The fact i'm bringing this up is that many people who opposed the very existence of God, has always approach with a conclusive perspective. that there is no God. And somehow in my journey.. frankly i do get fustrated over this group of people. :( Today's message does show me alittle light. That miracles are not mainly birth to combat destructive theories over Christianity and religions. But they are there to bless. To love and to show the very character of God that is displayed through his actions. Even so, i always come with a mindset that miracles are so rare. I can't really see how it'll work in our time. In my office. My home.


But in these 3 days i see how God moves again. I have no vision how it'll take place. But somehow, i know it'll work. His testimonies really inspires me to take an active role in Jesus's ministry. To bless and meet needs! :)





High-Calling that lifts.
Perspective is very important in life. Because the way we see things can really affect our decisions. The best thing i've learn is to keep in God's perspective. To keep praying that i will see what he sees. To have the spiritual discernment to make wise decisions. Because only so i can really fulfill my life-calling. To be what God wants me to be. :)



I love Ps Ulf :)




and yea.. i got a new phone too! SE K750I. My uncle wasn't too impress with me buying a new phone for 400+. It's true that it's very exp .. and i've used all my ang pow money and abit of my savin for it. So yea... can imagine the sacrifice T_T. But i dun regret my decision. :) Cos i really like the phone! It's a blessing from God! haha




well from now on .. i will pose less pics in my blog :D. Shall all upload back to flickr! and all the old pics to yahoo!-photos. :) be welcomed to view them :)



God Bless.






Image hosted by Photobucket.com
music session wif my sis:)




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
dinner out wif uncle and granny



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My aunt and little Grace



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:D

1 comment:

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

sure.


thx for visiting.