Saturday, July 30, 2005

A friend's encounter.

[ quotes ]
[ spiritual walk ]



"God is powerful, God is loving. God does not promise a bed of roses but He promises to carry me through the thorns, when I am lost and have no more strength left."

-qing.




i think its a very beautiful quote. and somehow i feel i've seen it somewhere b4.
A great opportunity to meet this words again. :)






The great thing about the bible is the great promises it gives. It has never failed those who ernestly seek God (according to my observation of the Christian community). So if it has never failed the great children of God, why would it stop and fail me ?





Joy and Jubilee

You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.

Isaiah 55:12.




Seedtime and harvest.

As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: it will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Isaiah 55:10, 11.






Thanks for that encouragement. indirectly directed to me :)

1 comment:

esther said...

It was God speaking through my post! And I'm glad He did. I shall be praying for you. He who sows with tears shall reap with joy. ;D