Thursday, July 07, 2005

blaze.

I just got to know alittle more about the people in NSSC.









The goods and the bads.











Well the bad definitely impress me on how bad they can be.


















When one fall, instead of laying a helping hand, He/they can go off laughing like Hyenas.













Some people really piss me off. But hey, i'll forgive and forget.


















Its really hard. I really feel like confronting those jerks. Its a stupid thing to laugh when a person had a great fall.














haiz. what a sad day.

5 comments:

yj said...

hei bro.... man are not perfect.... there are times that we have to forgive and foget.... remember, God loves everyone, love ur neighbour as yourself,.... thats the first and greatest commandment.. =)

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

thx :)



I'll cherish that !

esther said...

you don't have to forgive if you can forget! :D that's what my pastor always say... =)

esther said...

says* grammatical error! :P

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

lol.




heyz glad ya commented. nvr see ya in my blog one.















"you don't have to forgive if you can forget! :D that's what my pastor always say... =) "






Tat's nice. :)


But i fill the phrase "forgive and forget" has a meaning to it. Its very hard to forget any incident of our life. You would agree that most of the time ... we remember the things we should have forgotten but forget the things we should remember.



So i guess the first step to forget -the unhappy part of the incident- is to forgive. In spite of yr anger, sadness and disappointment , you make a decision to forgive the person for all that he has done... whatever harm it may be. By taking this pain-staking step, you are on a better way in restoring relationships and forgetting the blues of the past.





*btw i know yr GP A1. haa so pardon me for my grammatical + typo + unsensible comments if you feel or see one*



cheers.