Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Men ................. seconds seems like hours ... days seems like centuries. Having completed almost half the battle, another half is just right there waiting for me.

Just had my Chem paper yesterday, and my bio paper this morning .... Everyone seems to give me a "hey, this is an easy paper." look. Well it isn't hard .... but i sure hope i did not do beneathe expectation. I just felt like i screw up on every paper. I am going to have Maths Paper 1 later and my brain is already half dead. That's why i feel that i should release some of my thoughts here ..............

I am really looking forward to the end. Not that end can bring absolute happiness. But at least my apprehension, anxiety, headache would lessen. Well i don't know what else to type. I seem to have alot of things to say b4 i blog but now .... nothing seems to be in my head. Is someone stealing my thoughts ?? Can;t be .. i have attained Jedi Level 3 mind block. Anyway .... those who are still having exams .... STudy hard. A verse for all of us :

"Now to him who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, above and beyond all that we ask or think according to the power that works in us."

-- Exodus 3:20
New King James Version [ i think]

This message was from my sister in Christ - Janet.
Thanks for tagging at my tagboard. Continue to stay alive* =D

~~

PS: The school com take an awful loong time to load and post. And i thought school network coms are using T1 network ... what an surprising speed .... Things that are meant to be fast are not happening fast enough. The contrary is also true ..

No comments: