Saturday, July 24, 2004

Weekend Connection [ Church Service ]

Haiz .. very disappointed. Joel, marc, me , dawn and shuting. Well we did what we can to invite our class to today's Church service. Wrote cards, prayed, fast, gathered prayer. And still .............. none responded. Well i dunno what to say. I feel really angry. Really fustrated. Really disappointed. But what can i be angry against? What can i do now ? "They reap what they have not laboured. We reap what they have sowed" is the only comforting verse in my mind now. that song was adapted from the college hymn. I jsut hope somethign good come out of all of this. Even in service, i feel so lost. Tat's b'cos i am ushering and i report in late ... actually after the service has started. reason: 'cos i hhave to make a trip to Chua's place to get his leather shoes. Service 3 which i am attending required ushers to wear formally. Haiz ... i feel totally lost thru-out the service and its like i feel like i am not supposed to be there. I noe no one in the service. So i am kidna lonely therre. Nevertheless, i choose not to worry and just act with the flow. At the end of the service, we were told to cleared up the chairs ... and ironically there were no ushers with me when clearing up the chairs. So i have to do the clearing all on my own. ... until some helpful souls from a nearby cell group assisted me in clearing up the chairs. I really feel very "kek". Dunno wad to say. I messaged my "mom" [my cell grp leader] and she also said she's very sad cos' no one from our cell grp manage to invite any friends into this event. She lectured them and prob will lecture me. Very very gloomy night. Have to take a bus ride back alone all by myself. Everything can go wrong ... went wrong today. Praise the lord.

No comments: