Friday, July 02, 2004

Spiderman Spiderman ... where are you spiderman

Hey hey hey .. i just finished my block test ... men i tink i am going to fail alot of suibjects. Ihave to buck up le! Haiz now we have holiday till Monday.

Spiderman 2 is very nice. I would say abit much better than spiderman 1. I would say dat most of the time .. how good a movie turns out to be will depend on the atmposphere of the crowd. And thankfully the atmosphere was cool. All the laughphable parts in the movie has receive their due credits .. in the cinema hall that is. Well to me .. this movie has humour + action + cool Cgi graphics of spiderman swinging + a few inspiring touching moments .... well what more can u ask? Haaa ... one particular friend of mine was kinda unhappy when we bought spiderman tix for her .. by accident :P [not my fault] and den she looks like the world is fallling apart b4 the show [--]'. But ar ... thru-out the show .. u can hear her laughing away at certain parts. ANd oh men .. haaa one of my friend excitedly point out about resonance in the show when spidey is fighting doctor oct. haaa nevertheless ... can see everyone enjoyed the shoooww .. :) even my class professor tinks its nice =P .. Cool men. 8.5/10 ratings from me. haa the -1.5 marks lost is b'cos i feel that they do not have very good transitions of scenes in some part of the movie. =) nevertheless go watch spiderman 2 !! i am going to breed Genetically modified tarantulas i nthe hope they they can bite me .. and wahahha evil-doers beware ... =P

Take care everyone ^^ enjoy the next half of the year !!

No comments: