Thursday, June 10, 2004

Well everyone around me is falling sick ... including me. Since monday ... after my sore throat go a little better, i started having tis sickening cough. i cough day and nite ... even when i slp ... it was reported that i still cough. It was really annoying >:( !! Well most of my friends who are back from 3merge are no better, some develop flu, and some high fever .. and i was like wow .... i am not the only victim. Men are our immune systems weak or is the air so polluted by germs and other froms of nonsense. ><. I heard from my friend that when she went back to church, everyoen was coughing away! Most of them probably are like me : their sore throat develop to a cough. AM i starting off a city harvest coughing trend ? ? :P haha. Anyway i got better ... still coughin *ahem* so pls pray 4 me and erm for yijie and peifen too if u noe them la =D

Haas the great singaproe Sale started? I want to buy guitar ~ [--]'Wonder who will bless me with one =P ?? haha

No comments: