Sunday, June 13, 2004

Romance ... a giving process :)

^^ Everyone's studying hard 4 ya block test ya ?? i haven been studying very hard i admit lately. I watched a movie on VCD entitled " My Sassy Girl " and i would say ... it's been a llooong loong time i've watch a touching movie. More touching than 50 1st dates i guess. Well 50 1st dates has more humour than romanace and this show has more romance than humour. This is my 1st watch of Korean movie ... so i got a slight taste of korean Drama. The music is especially nice ... one of my favourtie ... Pachebell Cannon's Cannon in D was also inside. There are alot of nice tracks which u can download. I am deeply ... i dunno how to say ... kinda moved in this movie .. and somehow it reflects a part of my life that i still can never forget. This moive is rated 5 stars from me .. [upon 5 that is]. No time for movies now. I appreciate this Vcd u lend me yijie brudda :).

Anythings other than sweet talks that i've learnt from this movie? Well i look at all my friend's life. I find that there are lots of failed BG relationships now and then. Many build their relationships on expectations that are never met. I've learn that even from a book i've read ... Love is patient. It describes the willingness to listen. A heart that understands. Well there are more complicated situations of love triangles i have also seen and that is wad i guess the hardest part of love. That is the giving and sacrificial part. To see yr loved ones happy ... is that the ultimate stage that one can reach? Ha ... ok u see la ... one movie and so much crap come out of me. Haiz .... Love is something i'll never in my life understand

No comments: