Friday, May 07, 2004

A fine and sunny day ... haha no school for me again .... 'cos of medical checkuo >< .... endless check up men ... This time i went Tan Tock Seng Hospital for thje checup. Pretty well furnished place. The doctor .. hmm Mr Koh Kok Hoi .. haha a handsome man did the checkup for me. He used a very sophisticated machine to examine me. Very cool !! He applied some gel on a reading bar and began to examine my wrist. After about 1/2 hr of examination, he told be that there is some inflammatory problems on my hands. Haiz .. den after that, i went for blood test ... tink i got 150 ml of blood drained from my body. Cool. After all the test, i went to collect my medicine [which is not covered by CMPB - have to pay myself] i went novena square for a walk. My 1st time there .. =D. Very nice .. i saw another Fish&Co. Restaurant which our vice principal said she is very proud of this restaurant [b'cos of their franchise overseas] and ya ... i visited quite alot of shops ... including one pet shop with alot of very cute baby hamsters. =D

After that, i went to Kinochowa bookstore at Taka .. haha correct spellin ? ya and i look at 2 celestial book comics b4 i went off to do my homework. On the way .. i spotted a art gallery shop callled Opera Gallery -Paris. I suppsoed all the paintings are paris-based artwork. Its on the 3rd floor of Taka .. so go check it out =P. There is one remarkably nice table there ... the table has a ripple effect look on the flat surface.

Cell group was great. Thoguh we are small in numbers today, the atmosphere is still awesome :) WE had qutie alot of chit chat after the meeting. And ya one of our make-up cell friend is gonna participate in a mother-son lookalike contest. Her son brought Inspiration - William hung cd and i learnt that they are gonna perform the song and maybe dance tml >< haha. Interesting. i got to borrow "The Twins Effect Vcd" from peifen. Men This Show rox .... very funny ... cool and quite touching at some parts :)
ya tat's all ... adeuis

No comments: