Friday, March 05, 2004

Results ...

Possibly my saddest day of the week... Today's the release of A0- Chinese Language results. Well how well did i do? The sad news is ... i got the lowest result that anyone can get for A0- Chinese .... ya tat's rite .. C6. Well god did bless me with a good news with this .... Earlier this week.. M.O.E. announced that the NUS AND NTU University admission ctiteria has changed. Chinese and SAT is disregarded or not considered as a subject/criteria for uni admission. However, the student must at least a D7 to enter the university. Well Is this supposed to be good for me or bad ? Having a C6 for Chinese in my result slip. Well .. a freind of mine has mentioned that Chinese is important to Companeis who needs employees to travel or go overseas to Mainland China for a project. The ultimate question bombarding me now is .... should i retake A0-Chinese ??

No comments: