Monday, February 02, 2004

Public Holiday ..
What can i blog today ? ... my feelings thru' the whole week i guess .. It's beem a while since i really settle down and do my homework and learn my test properly ... i've not really plan well about wat's coming up next .... [very unlike me] ... i tink i am evolving to a lazy little boy ... tinking about today's date feb 2nd .. i'vve just realised how close it is ... one month has passed ... i am getting lesser and lesser time for my academic work. Tisi s bad ... and yet i keep playing com games .. which is reallyu pathetic ... feeling guilty after playing days and hours of com games. I've lost control over my discipline to get stuff down and resist temptation .. >_< .. Haiz i really hope ... but noo hope is irrevelant ... time is precious ... descision must come soon ............ How do i clear away all the nonsense in my life ... my spiritual life ain't progressing ... ..... Leaders have talked to me .... somehow ... i tink i have to find time and talk to myself. to really slap myself hard to reality ... will it be tonight ??

No comments: