Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Tuesday blues ....

Everyone has experienced monday blues .. but for this year, especially today .. it seems more bluey that usual. Haiz .. i had a graeat fall today ... and *piack* i was crushed by my fren who was happling using me as a cushion.. =/ We had a race today ... sort of games before we began training.... we are supposed to carry out partner across the court and vice versa. Haiz ... i am very honoured to carry a cow [ mr moo ] from one end of the court to the other. During the 2nd part of the race ... i felt my grip slipppin ... and pok both of us went down and smack down on the floor. Since he was bhind my back ... i got to experience elephant squashing sandwich effect. [--]' haiz .... anyway ... the fall landed me with scars ... on my chin and arm ... not a big deal .... but considering wearing a stupid patch on my chin to stop the bleeding all thru' out the training was really qutie embarassing [--]'. Chin felt a little numb ....

Haiz ... i am lazy to type .... so i'll list out in pt form
- got scolded by our phys teacher ... who happens to be i/c of the track n' field.
reason : obstucting and also causing possible hazards to the runners running around the track. [ the runners might step on the ball and slip >> and piack like me on de floor] ain't cool ... i hold no grudges against the teacher ... as i noe its irritating to run around the track and having to avoid people on the track at the same time.
- haiz lost 1 match ... but i did stupid things in the match ... really lost my conc in the game =(
- got alguinate on my SAJC pants [ dun ask y ] [--]'
tink tat's abt all ... but haiz really tired n sad today ....

No comments: