Thursday, January 22, 2004

Reunion Dinner
Men ... what did u guys do for reunion dinner ... haha i have steamboat !!! haha but dun have lao yu sheng tis year. Everyone came to my house and wow was my house packed. Its like a party out here !! AND WHAT MAKES MY DAY IS THAT I CAN FINALLY EAT MY PINEAPPLE TART =P. yeeha !! woohoo !! i really had a filling dinner ... and after dinner i went to play carrom with my cousins. They were abit mad and started throwing my caroom seeds everywhere. haha .. After that i went to play com games :P and my cousin really irritated me tis time. They started howling and screaming .. and argh *headache* den after that i scolded them when the spill my drink on the table during one of their hysterical upbreaks. Thank god it did not spill on my assignments [ which is just next to it ] =P ~ whew~. After a whiel ... i can finally play my computer game in peace !! I manage to upgrade my online character to lvl 40 .. yea *cheers* and after that i let my little brothers play a car game call " The italian job ". They were very excited ... *_* can see de stars in their eyes ... cos they can't play any com games at my FAther's house when the com spoil :(. Anyway i let them play and went to watch TV.

DEN MEN ... IT WAS APPROACHING !2 !! .. i ask my bruddas and my parents whether they wanna go see fireworks and firecrackers ... and soon off we went .. only 10 mins to get ourselves in a good place to see the sparkles of light. hehehe .. and the coool thign is i noe a good nice place to watch fireworks and firecrackers ... without squeezing in the crowd ... =P . Well .. i am not the only one who figure out where is that place. But at least that place is not packed .. and we still get the chance to see the Firecrackers. AND MEN THOSE THINGS ARE REALLY LOUD. ESPECIALLY WHEN HUNDREDS OF THEM EXPLODE AT THE SAME TIME ... *pluck* pluck * pluck* The Sound was surprisingly loud .. cos i usually thought firecrackers are no big deal and ain't that loud. BUT IT turns out to be quite cool. Especiall when this is the 1st yr S'pore have lifted the ban on firecrackers !! Right after the firecrackers .. which lasted about 15 mins ... We weregreeted immediately by fireworks =P ... men it was soooooo beautiful. AND THIS IS THE 1st TIME IN MY LIFE .. I HAVE BEEN SOOO CLOSE IN SEEING THE FIREWORKS. We are soo close that ... u can really feel the heat and sound of the fiery sparks and lights. I think we r only a 400 - 500 metres away from the source which fires the magnesium compound or mixture into the air. IT was a great ... and fantastic sight. =D Really .. i ain't over-exagerating. I dun think even in National day parade u can come this close into seeing fireworks like this ... and men the fire in tis yr's new year .. really works .. haha crap ... Nevertheless we spent about 40 mins there ... After which i return home and started wishing everyone on my msn list a happy lunar new year !! =P .. Have fun folks ~ and collect as many ang powsas possible =P

No comments: