Thursday, January 22, 2004

CNY VISITATION aka nian chu yi
Woke up ... had fun with my com games ... den set off for my ..errr hahah only visitation of the day. Actually, i got all my red packets yesterday ... dat is New Year's eve after reunion dinner. Remember ...? My hosue was like a party .. All my uncles .. aunties .. ah gongs .. haha were at my house ... so there was like a ang pow giving ceremony. So .... tat's y .. blah blah blah blah blah ... [ u already noe what i am going to say ] .. but if u dun there is no stopping of u to stop me to stop u to ask me what happen .............. ok ... back to the sunject

As you see... ang pow day ... haha or strictly speaking nian chu yi, chinese new year day 1 , was qutie a a short one. After eating lunch .. we set off to one of my auntie's house to bai nian ... or pay a visit [ of new year greetings =) ]. Well ... my auntie's little kid was there already and he was really hyper-active... he somersault from one end of the house to the other ... hmm wait ... it monkey year in lunar calander tis yr rite .... hmm wad can i say ? [ budden if u already noe what i am going to say ... wat's the point of me saying ?] ... *get a grip jas*!! ok yaya .. we also listened to this old artis from the oldies sing oldy songs. He was quite amusing ... and my aunt told me he was wat ke zhi tian wan Wat's so unique abt hm to earn tat title ?? My aunt told me he is able to fit any kind of lyrics into songs that he noes how to sing .. and sing it perfectly well .... .. It's like u give him a theme or topic to talkt about ... and he can sing it out in a song.. pretty interesting ... but the songs in my perspective were horrible plus terrbile = horrigible .. >_< . After eating lotsa peanuts ... and other snacks .. [men dun have pineapple tarts there =( ] .. i went to my uncle's hosue. He has a little baby call grace :). She was very happy to see me .. haha dunno y keep smiling at me... but she's reall chubby. I have to do abit of care-taking for my uncle when my uncle prepared milk for the hungry infant. Men the baby was struggling when i carried it ... [ hey not b'cos it dun like me .. he was already struggling when my uncle is carrying it ] ... i broght her to the window ... not to imitate michael jackson and tangle the baby out in open-air ... but to let her see the s'pore scenery =) ... haha she struggled less when i let her view the scenery. hmm After she had a meal .. she dressed up like a red packet .. lol .. for the next visit ,.. and men i got a new mp3 player =D ... haha donated by my uncle. Tink it's a free product from singtel :P .. but nevertheless its still cool ....

Well the rest of the day is haha.... qutie uneventful ... i wanan watch movie tml or do some more extrea visitations ... men whose family is open for me to visit =P hehehhe ... anyway ... Happy new year again ... i am abit mad today ... maybe mad as usual (O_o)

No comments: