Saturday, January 24, 2004

CNY Day 2 aka nian chu er
Well nothing happen in the day ... , my cousins came to visit me and men .. one of them make me real angry .. he split chyrsanthemen tea over my com ... table and me =( .... and i asked him to clean my com and table properly and he did it half-heartedly ... haiz .... anyway .. my parents came to visit me again ...
and den again .. i met my bruddas. They were very excited haha in playing my computer again .... Eventually .. lol after a few hrs .. i let the m play =P

In the night, i went for my 1st family outing ... to watch " Silver Hawk " by michelle yeow and tiong bahru folden village. At first i wanted to watch the Last samurai .... which to me looks quite nice. However, my mom cant understand english .. so we chose an action-packed chinese show instead. Initially, i thot it's another dumb chinese show. But it turns out to be quite funny .. and the moves are quite cool ... The show has a simple ... quite predictable plot ... but the humour is there .. the cheekiness is there .. haha ... i would say our family enjoyed the show :). So tat's all for my family outing at CNY. Very tired now ... dunno y . [--]' .. lemme hunt for more pineapple tarts to keep me await ..

No comments: