Friday, December 05, 2008

i wanna...

i've been feeling easily irritable this few days. and kinda tired. probably is cos of my week long sickness.... since asia conference .. had fever, flu, headache, giddiness .. etc... very funny spells. Im kinda not sure what hit me so hard that im down with so many things... but its draining to have so much symptoms all acting up on me.. :(






but by His stripes i'll be HEALED :) HEALED! HEALED!! OLAY!






oh ya ... today.. admist of my sickness.. i feel very provoked by my colleagues "in a way"... i think even if you are not happy with the current work you do... you don't have to spread the unhappiness around you know? sometimes i feel very 'oppress' by the language my friends used. so i'll feel quite negative over all these things... sometimes it makes me feel i have to "listen" to them because of their outburst of dissatisfaction. I think some of my sentiments are probably just - "me thinking too much" nevertheless... i find it hard to really work with people who spill out negativity all around them. i don't blame them cos the management has lots of issue too.. and our senior staff sometimes makes work more like a jail term in Millenia Tower.



i took this as an opportunity to let my love grow bigger.... they are really nice friends.. but i guess maybe they are 'off their limits' because of all the sudden changes happening in my office.
God please give me the strength to be more patient with people..












Ps CK challenged us this week to dream big... have a bigger mindset. I think it's true if you want to do big business.. or be a great leader ... or if you simply want to be successful. we've got to change our fish bowl mind into and aquarium.







so im really looking forward to these :










VAIO Laptop




Sony VAIO CS16G - $1999





Maestro Guitar

Maestro guitar Dreadnought series (ED-3) - $900+

Sony Ericsson - X1 (Silver version)

SE X1 HP - EC $ 1320

lol i got high hopes... i laid hands

No comments: